Nutritional supplements can be very powerful and valuable tools when treating many different conditions. However, while supplements can be very beneficial, they can also be harmful when taken improperly. It is very important to use any supplements carefully and under the care of a trained medical provider.
If you need a supplement, we want you to have the highest quality and the same brands that are used in ground-breaking scientific research – the same brands we stock in our office. We offer substantial discounts on all nutritional supplement products making them accessible to all.
Some of the reasons we may recommend supplements include: reducing risks cardiovascular disease, minimizing fatigue, improving sleep quality, reducing stress, reducing cravings, improving weight loss, stabilizing blood sugar, improving digestive issues and much more.
We recognize how confusing supplements can be as there is so much information available. When using supplements under our guidance, you need not worry because our expert medical providers will prescribe and monitor your progress.
Some of the things we consider before choosing or prescribing supplements:
- What is the correct dose for your condition, body composition and drug sensitivity?
- Are there potential interactions with existing supplements and medications you are taking?
- Is the supplement “over-formulated” with ingredients which are unnecessary or unproven?
- When should the dosage of a supplement be increased, reduced, or ceased?
- Is the chemical composition the best for proper absorption?
- Is the supplement free of potentially harmful additives, pesticides, heavy metals, and other unwanted ingredients?
- Is there evidence that supports using the supplement for treating the intended condition?
- Are there laboratory tests that can be helpful to assess and maintain optimal levels of a supplement target in the body?
- When should supplements be taken prophylactically to avoid diseases?
- Did the supplement provide the intended clinical outcome?