BodyTrace BP Monitor
Purpose of a Blood Pressure (BP) Monitor
A blood pressure monitor measures two pressures: systolic, and diastolic. Systolic pressure is higher, occurring when your heart beats and pushes blood through the arteries, and diastolic pressure is measured when your heart is resting and filling with blood.
Setting Up Your BP Monitor
Install the batteries provided with the device and plug the connector on the cuff tube into the device.
Taking a Reading
Place the cuff on your arm and press the Start/Stop button to begin the measurement. Once done, the monitor will show the following on the display.
Tips for Putting on the Cuff
- Make a loose loop with the cuff with velcro and metal bar on the outside by pushing one end of the cuff under the metal bar.
- Slip the cuff up your arm with bottom of cuff about 1/2” above your elbow.
- The cuff should be fastened so that two fingers can fit under the cuff.
- The tube should be straight and pointed down the arm.
Tips for Taking a Reading
- Ensure you are relaxed and comfortably seated.
- Sit in a chair with your legs uncrossed and feet flat on the floor.
- Sit with your back and arm being supported.
Tag this product with an _upsell tag to show an upsell for a related product. The _upsell tag uses the name in the product link, called a handle, to show a one-click buy link for a product that customers may also like.
The product handle is just the name shown in the link to a product. A necklace at /products/necklace would have the handle necklace. A ring at /products/signet-ring-gold would have the handle signet-ring-gold.
You can tag this product with _upsell_necklace to show the necklace goes well with this product.
Sometimes you want product tabs that are unique to each product. You can split your product description into unique tab content by adding H6 headings between the paragraphs you want to split into tabs.
For example, if you have a paragraph about sizing, you would add an H6 heading with the word 'Size' above that paragraph.
The tab heading would be 'Size' and the tab content would be everything below the word Size.