BBQ Ribs with Mock-Potato Salad
Posted on: 10/09/2018
Yields: 3 Servings
Preheat oven to 275 degrees F or turn on grill and heat to 300 degrees F
In a small bowl, combine all spices. Mix well.
Dry the ribs off and peel the membrane off back side.
Rub the dry rub seasoning on both sides of the ribs, massaging in thoroughly.
Place on a sheet pan and in the oven for 3 hours, uncovered.
*If using the grill, place directly on grill grate and cook for 30 minutes.
Flip and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Optional: after ribs finish cooking in the oven, place on a hot grill and char on each side for 3 minutes.
Recipe adapted from www.jaysbakinmecrazy.com
- 3 cups of cauliflower, chopped. Or 2 bags of steam-in-the-bag cauliflower florets
- 6 pieces of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 4 green onions, slices
- 6 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 4-6 stalks of celery, chopped
- 4 tablespoons of mayo
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried dill or 1/4 teaspoon fresh
- salt and pepper to taste
- If using fresh cauliflower, steam over boiling water for 15-20 minutes or place in bowl with 1/4 cup of water covered with plastic wrap and microwave for 4-6 minutes. If using steam-in-the-bag, cook according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, add cauliflower and the rest of the ingredients. Stir to combine well. Garnish with more green onion or sliced egg as shown.
Recipe adapted from www.paleogirlskitchen.com
For Ribs and Mock-Potato Salad: Makes 3 servings.
Nutrition Analysis per serving: Protein: 36g Net Carbs: 6g Fat: 39g