Proti Chips - Barbecue
Pounds Proti Barbecue Protein Chips have the smoky, sweet, salty flavor nobody would want to give up. It’s true nobody can eat just one, but you don’t have to worry about that. The serving size is the whole bag!
- 130 calories
- 14 grams protein
- Suitable for the Solid Foods, Maintenance, and Back-on-Track diets
- Suitable for Gastric Band, Gastric Sleeve, and Gastric Bypass patients
- A filling snack
Please Note: We do everything we can to deliver your products in perfect condition. We cannot be liable for protein chips breaking into small pieces during shipping.
Some protein chips may break into small pieces. These pieces are perfect for a variety of healthy and delicious uses. If you are lucky enough to receive a few pre-crushed chips in your shipment, why not give the following ideas a try?
- Use them as breading for baked “fried” chicken along with your regular seasonings and egg or olive oil.
- Sprinkle them on tuna casserole made with Protein Mushroom Soup and your choice of low-carb ingredients, such as cheese, broccoli, and Protein Pasta.
- Use them as a crunchy topping for mac and cheese made with Protein Pasta.
- Swap breadcrumbs in meatloaf and turkey meatballs.
- Add them to soup, salad, and chili instead of croutons.
- Make crusted tilapia or other fish using chip pieces instead of breadcrumbs.
- Add them to a morning egg or tofu scramble.
Tag this product with an _upsell tag to show an upsell for a related product. The _upsell tag uses the name in the product link, called a handle, to show a one-click buy link for a product that customers may also like.
The product handle is just the name shown in the link to a product. A necklace at /products/necklace would have the handle necklace. A ring at /products/signet-ring-gold would have the handle signet-ring-gold.
You can tag this product with _upsell_necklace to show the necklace goes well with this product.
Sometimes you want product tabs that are unique to each product. You can split your product description into unique tab content by adding H6 headings between the paragraphs you want to split into tabs.
For example, if you have a paragraph about sizing, you would add an H6 heading with the word 'Size' above that paragraph.
The tab heading would be 'Size' and the tab content would be everything below the word Size.